Dear friends and customers,
We invite you to our hangar in Pitt Meadows April 23&24 to learn more about the pristine Northern BC, Muskwa-Kechika and Alaska Highway Region.
Get travel information on:
- Fly-In fishing to remote backcountry lakes
- Remote wilderness outpost cabin stays
- Nahanni National Park / Virginia Falls tours
- Canoeing great rivers including the Gataga
- Rocky Mountain wildlife viewing tours
- Hiking in the spectacular Muskwa Kechika
- Backcountry horesback riding
- Driving the Alaska Highway
Enjoy a complementary BBQ and refreshements!
Pitt Meadows Airport
April 23 - 24
1100am - 6pm